You can do it! We can help! Call the A.C.T.I.O.N. Coalition today!







Parent and Teen Resources



If you or someone you know needs help with addiction there are many resources you can call on. Here are a few links you may find helpful:

Johnson County Counseling Center 423-727-2100

Highlands Community Services Substance Abuse Intensive Treatment Program 276-676-6277

First Things First Inc. 828-262-3382

New River Behavioral Healthcare Serenity Farm 828-295-3133

Hebron Colony Ministries Inc. 828-963-4843

Magnolia Ridge Alcohol/Drug Treatment Facility 423-232-4137

Clinch Valley Treatment Center 1-800-345-6998

TN Tobbaco Quit Line 1-800-784-8669

Alcoholics Anonymous 423-928-0871

Al-Anon 865-525-9040

Narcotics Anonymous 1-866-360-4929



Don't be afraid to ask for help. Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Do it for your kids, your family, your community, and most importantly, do it for yourself. Make the call today. If you would like help finding atreatment facility near you call the Johnson County ACTION Coalition at 423-727-0780.